您当前的位置>> 新动力网 > 新动力口语 > 商务英语口语 >> 正文

商务英语口语之运输篇

2011-10-17 13:28           分享到:

1、We arrange shipments to any part of the world.
  我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。
 
2、From what I've heard you're ready well up in shipping work.
  据我所知,您对运输工作很在行。
 
3、What is your specific transport requirement?
  你们需要的运输条件是什么?
 
4、It will cause a lot of problems in our transportation.
  这将给我们的运输带来很多问题。
 
5、The two sides finally reached an agreement on the mode of transportation.
  双方就运输方式达成了协议。
 
6、Today let's discuss the mode of transportation of the steel we ordered.
  今天我们就谈谈关于钢材的运输方式吧。
 
7、How do you usually move your machines?
  你们出口机器习惯使用哪种运输方式?
 
8、The goods are now in transit.
  此批货物正在运输途中。
 
9、A part of the goods were damaged in transit.
  一部分货物在运输途中受损。
 
10、If the cargo space must be reserved, please send us the necessary application forms.
  如果要预订货舱,请将订舱表寄给我们。
 
11、Transport by sea is the most important mode of transportation in the world today.
  海运是目前世界上最重要的一种运输方式。
 
12、Usually, it is cheaper to have the goods sent by sea than by railway.
  通常,海运较陆运便宜。
 
13、For such a big order, we propose to have the goods dispatched by sea.
  数量如此多的货物,我们建议走海运。
 
14、Please have the goods transported by air.
  请空运此批货
 
15、To move the goods by railway is quicker.
  铁路运输较快。
 
16、We don't think it is proper to transport the goods by railway.
  我们认为此货不适合用铁路运输。
 
17、You may have some difficulties in arranging railway transportation, I guess.
  我猜你们安排铁路运输有困难。
 
18、We have arranged to transport the rice you purchased by rail.
  我们已安排用火车运输你们所需的大米。
 
19、We think it necessary to move the articles by way of combined transportation.
  我们认为联运货物十分必要。
 
20、The two sides agreed to employ "combined transportation" to ship the goods.
  双方决定联运货物。
 
21、Since there is no direct vessel, we have to arrange multimodal combined transport by rail and sea.
  由于没有直达船只,我们只好安排海陆联运。
 
22、I don't like this kind of combined transportation.
  我并不喜欢这种联运方式。
 
23、It's easy to cause a delay in shipment or even lose the goods completely when we arrange such combined transport.
  这种联运方式货物容易丢失,也常误期。
 
24、It's simpler and cheaper for both of us to arrange multimodal combined transport.
  安排联运对我们双方都既简单又经济。
 
25、Insurance covers both sea and overland transportation.
  保险应包括水陆两路的运输。
 
26、This is one set of the shipping documents coverning the consignment.
  这是一套这批货的装运单据。
 
27、We'll send you by air a full set of non-negotiable documents immediately after the goods are loaded.
  货一发运,我们就寄给你方一套单据副本。
 
相关文章:商务英语口语之接待外宾篇
               商务英语口语之要求篇
               商务英语口语之合同篇 
               商务英语口语之优惠篇
               商务英语口语之付款篇
               商务英语口语之订货篇
               商务英语口语之索赔篇
推荐课程:商务英语培训班 
               求职面试英语培训     
               职场商务英语
                                                                                            英语口语培训机构

关键字: 商务英语口语

新动力课程推荐
课程 开课时间 上课时间 课时 学费 报名咨询

热报课程