您当前的位置>> 新动力网 > 新动力口语 > 商务英语口语 >> 正文

商务英语口语之索赔篇

2011-10-17 13:32           分享到:

1.I'd like to complain of the damaged goods.
我方由于货物被损向你方投诉。
2.A number of cases are broken and the contents are badly damaged.
一些木箱破裂,货物严重受损
3.The package are insufficient and the contents leak out considerably.
包装太差,货物渗漏严重
4.We wish to inform you that five of the cars we bought from you have been seriously out of order within 50Km driving distance.
我们要通知你我们向你订购的汽车有5辆已严重超过每小时50公里速度
5.We have examined the contents and find that 92 pieces are missing and the rest unfit for use.
我们已检查货物,发现92块遗失,其余不宜使用
6.We are now making a claim against you for the ten defective sew machines.
我们就10台缺陷的缝纫机向你方索赔
7.It was found, much to our astonishment, that nearly 30% of the electronic components were water-stained.
惊讶地发现有近30%的电子产品被水污染
8.You should make amends for the losses by replacing all the detective products, and paying for the business we have lost.
你方应当赔偿因更换缺陷品导致的损失,以及我们生意上产生的损失
9.We are now lodging a claim against you for the short weight of fertilizer.
我们就肥料的短重向你方索赔
10.We have to ask for compensation of the loss incurred as a result of the interior quality of the goods concerned.
我们就因为相关产品缺陷产生的损失提出索赔
11.We hope indemnification will be made for all expenses incurred.
我们希望对所有产生的费用赔偿
12.On the basis of the survey report, we register our claim with you for $3,000.
基于检查报告,我们向你方索赔3,000美金
13.You are requested to compensate us for the total loss of sugar at value of $105 Per MT.
你方被要求就所有糖的损失按每公吨105公吨赔偿
14.We claim compensation of $1,800 for inferiority of quality.
我们为质量低劣索赔1,800美金
15.We have to file a claim against you to the amount of $7,000 plus inspection fee.
我们向你方索赔7,000美金外加检查费
16.You should compensate us by 3% , plus the inspection fee.
你方应按3%赔偿我们,另加检查费
17.This is a statement of loss and you should indemnify us $2,450.
这是一份损失声明,你方就赔偿我方2,450美金
18.We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $27,500, which we have sustained by the damage to the goods.
我们被迫向你索赔27,500美金,和受损货物价值相等
19.We found that the quality of the TV sets we received last week is below standard. So we request a 5% allowance.
我们发现上周发来的电视机质量低于标准,故我们要求5%的补偿
20.We claim an allowance of £230 on account of the quality of this shipment.
根据这批货的质量我们索赔230美金
21.We have to ask for compensation of £6,000 to cover the loss incurred as result of the inferior quality of the goods.
我们不得不就货物劣质产生的损失索赔6,000美金
22.We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $20,000, which we have sustained by the disqualified goods.
我们被迫向你索赔20,000美金,其与不合格品价值相等
23.We are willing to accept the shipment only if you allow a 30% reduction in price.
只有你方降价20%,我们才愿接近这批货
24.We hope you will settle this claim as soon as possible.
我们希望你方尽早解决索赔
25.Claims for shortage must be made within 30 days after arrival of the goods.
短货索赔须在货到30日内执行
26.Kindly remit us the amount of claim at an early date.
请早日将索赔款汇给我们
27.On examination, we have found that many of the sewing machines are severely
damaged.
检查时,我们发现许多缝纫机严重受损
28.Please dispatch, within one week, the replacement of another five refrigerators with a price reduction of thirty percent of the total value of the five refrigerators.
请一周内发货,更换另外5台冰箱并就五台总金额降价30%
29.We insist that you should send perfect goods to replace the defective goods.
我们坚持你方发来优质产品来更换次品
 
               商务英语口语之要求篇
               商务英语口语之合同篇 
               商务英语口语之优惠篇
               商务英语口语之付款篇
               商务英语口语之订货篇
               商务英语口语之运输篇
推荐课程:商务英语培训班 
               求职面试英语培训     
               职场商务英语
                                                                                  英语口语培训机构

关键字: 商务英语口语

新动力课程推荐
课程 开课时间 上课时间 课时 学费 报名咨询

热报课程